Monday, September 01, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa's House!

We were so glad to be in Utah and be able to go to Grandma Christy and Grandpa Bob's house!!! It was so nice to be able to spend so much time with family!! The girls LOVED being with their cousins!!! They really enjoyed eating out on the deck whenever they got the chance. My girls got spoiled and developed a new love for pancakes since Aunt Bekah makes pancakes for her girls almost every morning!!! One afternoon we had some of Chris' cousins over. Grandma and Grandpa's back yard is perfect for slip-n-slides with little perfect hills! So all the kids had fun with the slip-n-slide while the parents got to relax in the shade! It was so nice. Tricky Sadie!!!!
Cute little LuLu!!
Cute little Lilly had so much fun with bowling! I loved that she would let me take pictures!! I love the little serious stares!!!! SO CUTE!

Abby enjoying a refreshing Popsicle!

This is sweet little Brandy Girl!!! She is Aunt Kirsten's and we ALL just LOVE her! She is getting so old so I just wanted to cuddle her up!!!! The girls loved watering Grandma's garden!!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

What fun with the cousins. Seriously, those pictures of Lilly are so stinkin' cute! What a sweet girl to let you take those. Can't wait to see what fun you had with the OTHER cousins!:)

Tara said...

Horray! More pictures! SO cute. I love the sweet little family moments you documented...pancakes that their Aunt made while you were there, watering the garden with Grandma Christy...all great memories.
And yeah, those pictures of Lily are adorable...and I'm diggin' the last one of Lulu too!

Kirsten said...

Oh, man, Brandy-Girl looks so old in that picture. That was on one of her most disoriented days. She's doing much better now that we're back home.

Cyndi said...

what a great trip and such fun memories.