Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Christmas Miracle...

We are so glad to see the prices of gas going down, down, down! Hasn't yours gone down this much!?! :)
Chris was late for work the other day and NEEDED gas so he had to hurry and stop. He didn't even realize what happened until later! He paid $3.45 for 19 gallons of gas!! He said, it was 1.74 for the highest octane and so someone must have entered it wrong and he got it for $0.174!!!! I wish he would have told me so I could have filled up! :)

4 comments:

Lyndsee Bates said...

Now that is crazy!!! He is clearly doing things right in his life!!!

Jodi said...

Before I read your commentary. I thought that maybe you'd found the receipt on the internet or something. It's even better that Chris really paid that much for his gas! Too bad it was a mistake.

Tricia said...

Great job Chris! That is the coolest thing ever. I was happy filling up for $35 instead of $95 but just a few dollars is even better. I wonder how long it took the gas station to realize their mistake!

Tara said...

Sweet! What a great mistake!! (I wonder how many people got this great deal before they figured it out.)