Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The report is in!

It's a GIRL!!!!


We are so excited! Yes, we were all thinking it was going to be a boy, (since this pregnancy has been so different) so needless to say we were shocked. But we are so excited about it! We do love girls in this family!!! Sadie has needed a little more reassurance that it is exciting because she wanted a brother since "she already has a sister." I told her how Mommy AND Daddy only have sisters and that it is tons of fun. So we talked about all the girl stuff that she loves and how her new sister will love to do those things with her! And that it was good because we don't have a lot of boy dress ups. So she is getting used to the idea. Here is a cute picture of her all curled up. We can't wait to add another girl to the family! I am glad I get to still be into bows and frills. YEAH!!!! Now the hunt is on for names and room decos! Exciting!!!! We love you sweet baby girl!!

11 comments:

laurdacooj said...

yea! How exciting! Congratulations! I can't wait to have a pink frilly girl! I hope you start to feel better!!!

David Stewart said...

So Exciting! I am so happy for you, Chris, Sadie, & Lucy. It seems like April is so far away but by then we will all think how fast the time went!

Proud Grandpa Stewie

Tricia said...

She already looks darling! If you want, I could have another baby and we could trade since I'm sure I'll have another boy! :) What do you mean looking for a name???? You have a PERFECT name pick out! I can't wait to meet this precious little girl. Congrats!

Tara said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you guys! And we already know you make beautiful baby girls!! I can't wait to see her. I'm even more excited now that we know the gender. I can't wait to see her cute room deco's and see what her name is going to be.
Those pictures are perfect...too bad the tech wasn't softer about taking them...but they are great.
Horray! Horray for little girls!
LOVE YOU GUYS!

Heather Guymon said...

That is SO exciting! Totally cute about Sadie being bummed over her not being a boy lol...there's always NEXT time eh? LOL!!

You guys make some CUTE girls so I am way excited to see this adorable new baby girl!!

Heather Guymon said...

Oh and by the way...what a SHOT of the girl parts!!!! PERFECT! Hannah had her legs crossed...of course...but the doctor was 90% sure she didn't see any boy parts lol...so I spent the entire rest of my pregnancy going...we are 90% sure it's a girl! LOL

Elise said...

How fun! Girls are so much fun. You already have two beautiful girls, I am sure the next will be just as cute and fun. Congrats!

Susanne said...

Yay! That is so exciting! Girls are so much fun!

Cyndi said...

YEAH!!!! We are so excited to meet baby girl #3!!!! I can't wait for the deco ideas and NAMES of course!

She looks so precious already!

Cassi Moise-Shaw said...

How exciting!!!

Little girls are so much fun. I am so happy for you. When I saw the ultrasound I couldn't help but think of what the tech told me when we were trying to figure out what we were having. She said, "look for the hamburger (girl) or the hotdog (boy)."

Still makes me giggle.

I can't wait for MORE updates! Where are the belly photos???

Jodi said...

Wow you guys are on a roll! Congrats!