Thursday, December 11, 2008

School Pictures

I am usually a big planner for "important" events and am overly freaky about them. Like, birthdays, holidays, pictures etc. But every now and then I totally space them. This is one of those forgetful moments. I totally forgot that it was picture day until we were going out the door! At least I am catching her on a normal/everyday look, right?! This is how she normally looks and not all froofy, so it is good that way. Well, normally she does look a little more run down and mismatched. :) But she IS 4 and we absolutely adore her and all her crazy, fun, sweetness!! I just want to tickle and tease her when I see these pictures!! She is so fun! (and don't worry, I bought the disc of the photos, so this is legal...I didn't scan them in. As a photographer that bothers me!)

6 comments:

Tricia said...

I want to hug and love on her too! What a darling little 4 year old she is! I love her. She looks darling.

Heather Guymon said...

Aw those are adorable Lanae!!!

laurdacooj said...

oh my goodness Lanae, she is BEAUTIFUL, such a sweet girl!

Lyndsee Bates said...

She is so cute!!! I am glad that she wore a head band it fits what she is into right now!!!

Elise said...

She is such a beautiful girl! Those are great pictures. I can't believe how grown up she is getting. The last time I saw her she was crawling!

Tara said...

She's getting bigger everytime I see a picture of her, I swear.
So cute. I love that she's not all done up!
She is so beautiful.
(I spaced actually posting Allie's school pictures...and I'll have to cheat, and take a picture of them because our photographer didn't offer discs.)