Friday, January 02, 2009

Being Silly!

After our Christmas Party, we had some non-Christmas color balloons left over and the girls were loving them! What is it with kids and balloons? So simple yet so enjoyable! :) They were having a blast trying to pop them and keep them up. Then I had Sadie come over and I stuck two down her shirt. She thought it was hilarious. She was a little embarrassed about it at first but she warmed up quickly. My sisters and I used to do this with just about anything, from oranges, to cantaloupe to even watermelons. We had no shame...and high hopes! Mind you we were in High School probably! Anyway, of course we had to give some to Lucy too! They even said they were big like Mommy's! (Ha Ha, I wish!) They did a few poses for Mommy, which if you ask me they seem a little too good at posing!
Then they were off bouncing off of each other with their "boobs." They were having fun wrestling and being silly. It was hilarious! They are so much fun!

7 comments:

Three Guys and a Gal said...

That is too cute. My sisters and I used to do that too! Your family is always doing the cutest things! I love it!!

Lyndsee Bates said...

That is hilarious!!!!! What a bunch of goofy girls, you always have a good time with them I love it!!!!

Tricia said...

Good memories! I remember when mom showed our 5th grade teacher our pictures of our "boobs." Glad to see you are keeping the traditions going. Where are the good old day pictures? I agree, your girls are looking too good for the camera! I about died at Sadie pushing them together with a smile.

Rachel said...

High heels and now boobs! Little Sadie is growing up so fast!

Heather Guymon said...

hahahahahahaha oh my lands that is the funniest thing I have ever seen!

Tara said...

Your girls are so YOUR girls. I couldn't help but remembering the picture of YOU doing that...well, should I say pictureS.
Too cute. I love the happiness on their faces in the pictures...you can tell they are having a great time being silly. (Wonder where they get that from.)

shalynn said...

yay! i found your blog! sheila is such a slacker and can never remember the name when i ask her. she didn't even call me to tell me the sex of her baby! cute blog and website!