Today I was taking some pictures of Daphne since I haven't done much of that lately. Boy is it hard when you have two "big helpers!" I finally had to send them out to play! :) After that, Daphne didn't last much longer. Come to think of it, maybe they were helping! After I cuddled Daphne down, I was looking through the pictures on my camera and thought they looked exactly like pictures I had taken of Lucy. Basically I did the same thing, just a different blanket for the background. So I wanted to look at them side by side. My goodness! They look so much a like!
So then I wanted to see Sadie at that age. (take into consideration that I have improved on my photo skills) Boy do they look alike too!
So here they are all together. Do you see why I have a hard time when people ask who Daphne looks more like!?! Crazy!!

5 comments:
I want to kiss all those sweet babies! I love them all and those beautiful lips! I can't believe how much they all look alike. So much fun!
That is amazing. They all look so much alike.
That is so cool! They are your triplets... such beautiful girls, just like their mom:)
What cute babies! and so much alike.
That's crazy!!!
They are all so beautiful. You and Chris make some beautiful babies!
I think she might look a little bit more like Sadie...but maybe, well...I take it back, I don't know either. ☺
Post a Comment