
Then we went with our friends the Mott's to Austin Park and Pizza. I have been wanting to take the girls miniature golfing and Sheila told me of this place so we thought we would go together. The kids had so much fun! 





Look at those swings! Watch out Tiger!


It was kind of funny because only their oldest two kids really understood what was going on. Other than that it was kind of just craziness!

Lucy would hit the ball from the mat and then run and pick it up and drop it in the hole and shout "Yes!" The kids had so much fun! It was so difficult to keep them all away from all the water features! They loved them! 

My girls cheating!?! No......
Then we went inside and they have a bunch of arcade games that are just free (with purchase) so they just keep running! They were enjoying a racing game and then Lucy snuck over to this game and it just made me laugh!
They have a little kid section but most of them you need a token for, dumb. She wanted to ride the horsies so bad but I thought you needed a token. There was this little red button on top of the token dispenser and she pushed it and it started going! We were so excited!
Oh Man! I just realized I didn't take pictures of our after party! So then we had their family over for some more fun. We made brownies with ice cream. And we made a big bed for the kids in the playroom upstairs and they watched some kid movies while the Mommies and Daddies watched a movie down stairs! It was so much fun! We all had such a good time! The kids stayed up so late and loved it and finally fell asleep at around 11:30!! I was shocked Sadie made it so long and surprisingly happily with such a busy day! It was so fun!





9 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a blast! I loved Sadie's face painting job, that lady was amazing!! Fun times.
What a fun day! I love that Sadie is all dressed up to go golfing! I need to do that. Shane always talks about when he is 5 he can golf but maybe we'll take him before then! What a fun time to get to watch a movie and have the crazy kids upstairs!!! Lucy looks so cute in her sweat pants. I just want to spank her little toosh!
sounds like a fun-filled day! wow!
So fun! We haven't been there yet, I'll have to put it on my list.
Wow! Sadie's face looks great!!! That sounds like such a fun place to go. We're going to have to look that up!
SUPER FUN! Sadie's face painting is so cool! I like Lucy's way of playing golf...hit it once..put it in...and you win! The girls are to freakin cute! You guys have some good friends out there...sounds like you have some fun times. I miss you guys. I realized the other day that I haven't seen Chris since my wedding...so almost 2 YEARS. That is too long. Love you all!!!!
Sounds like a blast! I can't believe how beautiful that butterfly is...how does she make them so good with squermy kids?
LOTS of fun!!
(Love Lulu's pink converse!)
looks like so much fun!! I love Sadie's tights with her skirt! I really want a few pairs of those cute girly tights they have around these days!!
What a FANTASTIC face painting Sadie got! I have never seen such a detailed face painting. Amazing! What a blast the kids had 'golfing' whether they understood the concept or not....it obviously didn't matter the them at all. I love the "yes" Lucy would say as she hand placed the ball in the cup. Cute! Sounds like a wonderful day was had by ALL. And the 'slumber party' at the end was icing on the cake! How fun, to have 'date night' in your own home, with good friends.
Post a Comment