Sunday, April 06, 2008

AMAZING


This was on my sister's blog and I HAD to share! I know we are all getting so uplifted from conference this weekend but this will complete it! The best part for me was that Sadie came over and started watching it with me and she started asking so many cute questions! She is so sweet and is always so in tune and sensitive to other people's emotions! As a photographer the photos amaze me! These people were truly inspired! Also the song it is to is one of my favorites! It's always hard to get through the song but then adding these breath-taking pictures, grab some tissues! Seriously, go watch this video!!!!! It's about 5 minutes and so worth the time! I love the emotions they captured in all the pictures! AMAZING! Like the one with John the Baptist! So neat! Click on the link below and...Enjoy!

7 comments:

Lyndsee Bates said...

That was so great Lanae, Thanks so much for sharing that!!! I loved it!!!

Heather Guymon said...

Wow so touching! Loved it!

Hey how is your starter going?? I added the milk, sugar, and flour today and was like hmm how is this sanitary letting milk sit another 5 days! LOL we finished our loaf that Rachel gave us though REALLY fast!!! I guess it is DEFINITELY worth it!

Tricia said...

Wow! How can we use this at an Enrichment!?!?! We need to think of something...

Monson Family said...

Tricia-
That's what I though but it isn't available for download! YET!!!!

Julianne said...

I got this in a link last week and was just overwhelmed with how beautiful it was. The pictures are just amazing. I'll have to post it on my blog, too.

Tara said...

Wow, whatever sister you got this from must be really cool. Ü j/k
Thought that as a photographer you would appreciate all that would go into each picture...amazing.

Jodi said...

Loved the pictures of Christ. As I was watching the montage I kept thinking about your comment on telling Sadie all about Christ. I know Jack is a little young, but I'm going to do the same thing with him. Understanding is best, but at this point exposure has got to be great too. Thanks for the idea and the great link to the site.