Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cookies and Milk Anyone!?!

Laundry is NOT my favorite task, but I was being SO good and immediately putting away a load of laundry that I JUST took out of the dryer. YEAH! When I finished, I came downstairs to see this on the kitchen table!
First of all I must say, that the floors were just mopped and my precious little Sadie did NOT spill a DROP!!! Not even on the table! I don't think I could have done as good a job as she did! We were almost out of milk so she poured the entire contents out of both jugs! I totally started laughing and grabbed the camera! At this point she was getting cookies and naming off everyone in our family and all her friends and which bowl was whose! SO CUTE! She was wanting to have cookies and milk with all of us! We saved one for her and then had fun busting out the funnel and pouring it all back in. My only dilemma is we have 2% and nonfat so now it is a mixture and I only like nonfat. So I will wait until I go to the grocery and get more! Which needs to be soon anyway!

8 comments:

Heather Guymon said...

Ha ha ha ha that is so funny Lanae!!!

Lyndsee Bates said...

YUMMY!!! I hope I was included in her friends :) That is really cute!!! She looks so proud, and I am sure you are loving the yummy 1/2% milk.

Tricia said...

I want some cookies! That is too sweet and funny. I'm impressed by her milk pouring skills!! Maybe Missy helped if there was any spilt. Enjoy your milk.

Tara said...

HOW IMPRESSIVE that she didn't spill any!!! I love that she was being creative, but didn't make a huge mess. Allie had an opposite day by dumping 5 boxes of Nerds on my bed, and then watching them fly all over the carpet as she brushed them off the bed...while I was taking a shower. So I'm DOUBLE impressed with her CLEAN little "project." What a cute, proud face with all her little cups and bowls of milk. I love it. (Something she's going to laugh at when she's 20!!!)

Gramma Stewie said...

Ohhhhh the things kids do.....with such a sweet intent....to 'prepare a little meal' for all of her family & friends. She really DID make herself a 'tea party' that day! She sure does look PROUD tho, doesn't she?

Colleen said...

That is so funny. Good job for grabbing the camera, those pictures are classic! Impressive there are no spills.

Oh, and now I want a cookie. Great. haha.

laurdacooj said...

she is so cute! were ready to come over for cookies!

Jodi said...

Too funny, I'm always impressed when cool moms like you laugh things like this off and grab the camera. I think my first instinct would be to get mad about all the dirty dishes. It's nice to hear your reaction, so that I can think about what I should do in the future (like laugh and get the camera. After all there was no spilt milk.)