I wouldn't necessarily be spreading the word yet, but first of all, Chris doesn't understand why "women wait to tell." And was telling everyone! Even put it in his profile on FaceBook! And second, Sadie leaked the news at playgroup yesterday! We were all sitting around talking and the conversation lulled and Sadie comes up to my friend Lyndsee (who is 6 months pregnant) and says, or should I say screams with excitement, "My Mommy has a baby in HER tummy!!!!" I just totally started laughing!!! We were also going to wait to tell the girls but we were just too excited! So Sunday I printed up ultrasound pictures of both of the girls. We showed them to the girls and talked about how they were pictures of them when they were growing in Mommy's tummy. Then we asked if they could guess what was going on in Mommy's tummy now.......silence. So we told them there was another baby growing in Mommy's tummy! Sadie squealed with excitement and Lucy just kept asking to see the baby! Sadie said, "I bet it's going to be.....a brother, or a sister!" There's a good chance she will be right with that one!!
Then yesterday, I was eating some cereal for breakfast, not feeling good and needing some food in me QUICK!! So I was sitting there and felt a little bug bite or something on my hand and looked down at it. We hadn't let Missy out of her crate yet and at the same time that I looked down, Missy whined and Sadie said, "I just heard the baby!!" I guess with me looking down toward my tummy and the whine, she thought it was the baby!!
Anyway, I am only 7 weeks, so please when it is February and March, don't say comments like, "You're still pregnant!" or "You haven't had that baby yet!?!" because I will be feeling that way too!! and I probably won't be able to resist the urge to slap you! ;)
My tentative (online calculation) due date is April 18th. So we told the girls around Easter time is when the baby will be big enough to come join us!! As soon as we said that Sadie started listing off all the different colors of Easter eggs she is going to find for the baby!! We are all excited!!!! An April baby is just want I wanted!! Yeah!!! We now can't wait to find out if we will be having a brother or a sister to add to the mix!!! Patience is not one of my best qualities!! We love you sweet little baby!





14 comments:
YEAH!!! I am so excited for you guys, it will be lots of fun!!! I couldn't stop laughing when Sadie came up to me and screamed that. It was so silent!!!!! We hope it is a BOY!!! But if it is a girl we'll have a cute little couple!!!
HOORAY for baby #3. We can't wait either! Babies are too exciting. I had a dream last night that you were having twins and then in my dream I said to Craig we need to have twins too (don't ask me why) Anyway we are so happy for you all and can't wait for you to go to the doctor and for your first ultra-sound and everything in between. LOVE YOU!
I'm SOO excited for you guys! I LOVE BABIES, and when they are my nieces or nephews...EVEN MORE!
I wondered how long you could wait to tell the girls. That's funny that Chris & Sadie BOTH were spilling the beans. (Just shows this baby how excited your family is for another sweet spirit.)
CONGRATS!!
First off-Yea! How exciting to be expecting.
Secondly-April 18th is one of the best days to be born, I should know, because it's the day my little Jack was born.
PS-Let's hope Chis and Sadie as just as quick to "spill" the sex of the baby too.
YEA!!! I am sososososossososoossoosos excited for you guys! Hope its a great pregnancy with no barfys:)- the 18th is a great day, I see its Jodi's little guy & my little boys birthday too! CONGRATULATIONS!
So exciting! Congrats!
I'm so excited. I don't have a guess on the gender but I will make my vote soon. I love that Chris is so excited and tells everyone! Shoot, I guess that gives me one week to get pregnant so our babies can continue the tradition of 8 weeks apart! I guess that won't be happening! Wish I was there to watch the girls so you could nap and barf in peace! Try to get some rest.
Congrats!!! So exciting!!! That is too cute how happy the girls are already. So fun! Our kids were pretty bummed, though, when we found out we're having another girl...
Yeah! How exciting! A little souvenir from your cruise maybe!? Congrats, can't wait to see you preggo again, you're adorable!
congratulations!!! we are so happy for you... 3 is so much fun!
CONGRATS!!! Can you even believe you are old enough to have 3 kids? Where does the time go?
wooot wooot congrats!
Congradulations! That is so exciting...remember, I love babies so if you ever need a sitter don't hesitate to call!
Ok, so this answered my question. I am so happy for you. Babies are just amazing. I always wanted 2, but when Emma's dad left, I figured she would be my one and only.
I can't wait to see all your updates, growing tummy, and growing family! It's so exciting. Now I want to be pregnant. I guess I will just live through you. ;-)
Ginger root also helps with sickness. Oh, and if you have the time join a Yahoo group of mom's due around the same time as you. I joined one when I was pregnant with Emma, and we all still talk, 6 years later!!!
Post a Comment