Saturday, September 06, 2008

More UTAH!

We got to go to the Sweet's Factory tour! It was so much fun! You get to go right on the floor! The only problem with that is you have to stay within the yellow lines...try telling my girls that!! UGH! We had fun though and especially enjoyed getting FRESH candy! I loved the salt water taffy and the jelly bean without the hard shell on it! Yum!! Oh, we couldn't bring camera's in the actual factory part. So this is all you get...us watching the intro video. Don't we look hot!?!We got stuck in traffic (huge accident closed to 2 major freeways!!) so we figured, since we are stuck...lets make it fun! It actually turned out really fun. We had dinner and then went to Temple SquareLucy loved all the fountains and needed tons of pennies at each one! She is running back for more!!
I LOVE how Sadie is knocking!! How stinking cute!! The kids were obsessed with wanting to go IN the Temple! It was so cute! They all had to try to open the doors!
Then we went to the Church History Museum. The kids had a lot of fun in the Children's section!Lucy and Lilly coloring.
All the kids loved playing in the "nursery." It's so cute to see them taking such good care of these babies! This picture makes me laugh! She kept checking the baby's eyes I guess! She is so funny!
Hold to the Rod!

We ended up getting home late, but we had a great time!!

5 comments:

Tara said...

I love all the pictures at the Church History Museum! Looks like so much fun. It looks like your girls had a BLAST this whole vacation.
(PS-I love Sadie's serious little look at the Sweet Factory. Allie won't ever do that, it's either the back of her head or a fake smile with her eyes looking somewhere else. So I drool with jelousy everytime I see a really cute one...and you're girls have it MASTERED!)

Tara said...

hey, just wanted to let you know that there's a "virtual thank you" on my blog for you.

Cyndi said...

What a fun Day! Those temple pictures are amazing...I love them! Looks like a GREAT trip.

The Wach Family said...

I love looking at your blog because all of your photos are amazing. You really are talented!!

Amy G said...

I think you should enter that picture of Lucy blowing the dandelion in a photo contest - it's so awesome!

Isn't the children's section at the museuem awesome? I personally had a blast playing in that part - is that wrong?

The trip looks like a total blast!