Tuesday, September 30, 2008

School Days!

I can't believe this is Sadie's last year at Preschool!!! We were talking to Sadie the other day how she is going to grow up so big and get married and have her own babies and she said, "I don't ever want to get married, I want to stay a kid!!" Boy do I feel the same! As much as I can't wait to see her do all she is going to do, I just wish I could freeze our girls at every stage! When we first had Sadie, so many people would tell us, "enjoy them because they grow up so fast!" I remember thinking, yeah yeah! But I truly understand now what they meant! I just get nervous about her going to school and it's all over! Those fun times we get to have at home together are gone! She's all grown up!! I just wish I could freeze time! So I guess I can a little bit with these pictures! Here is Sadie with her teacher, Mrs. McDonnell. She really likes her. She is a very sweet and loving person! This was at the "Meet your teacher."
Sadie so excited to go to school!
In front of the little school sign!
Lucy had to get in on the action!
What a big girl!
Walking to class!! WooHoo
Here is her classroom!
Sadie standing by her cubby! Her class is the Mighty Tigers!
We love you big girl Sadie! I love how determined you are! You definitely know what you want and work you hardest to get whatever it may be!! I LOVE your eye for fashion! You always know exactly how you want your hair done, and what you want to wear! Yes, we have struggled with the outfits, but you have really become good at picking out cute things! I am impressed with your ability to match! I LOVE that you are such a BIG helper! You have always had a connection with others and how they feel! You know when someone is sad and you always try to help them feel better! I love that! You are the BEST big sister ever! You take such good care of Lucy and teach her so many things! You are a great example to her! I love that you two are the best of friends!

5 comments:

Tricia said...

I agree I don't want that cute girl to grow up but I can't wait to plan that wedding! She looks so cute in her outfit. We miss you guys. Damon even commented on how he hasn't seen your girls forever too!

Tara said...

So cute. She is getting SO BIG! I love that she has such an opinion about how she looks...maybe she'll be a fashion designer.
What a sweet, cute girl. We are lucky to have her as a cousin!

Cyndi said...

Sadie is growing up so fast. She is so beautiful! Hope she is enjoying pre-school. We miss you ALL! 143

Lyndsee Bates said...

She is so cute and she does always seem to match!! I need her to share tips with Evka, she still hasn't mastered that. She is geting so big we love her dearly!!!!

Gramma Stewie said...

Such a big girl! I think Sadie looks sooooo CUTE standing there by your front door! It's wonderful that she loves preschool so much. That sets a good foundation for her future "school life". Where has the time gone????? Wasn't she just born last week?