Do NOT ask Sadie. I have come to realize that she does not (in my opinion) have the best taste in cars. As we were driving home from church on Sunday we drove by this house that seriously always has at least 3 huge monster type trucks. I am not being dramatic, these trucks and SUV's have HUGE lift kits on them and HUGE tires. They are the type that when you see driving you are just like, "What the? What are they thinking!?!" Anyway, so Sadie finally noticed them on Sunday and she thought they were fantastic! She said, "I want a car like that. Except I want it to be red!" Chris and I just laughed. Her response was, "It's not funny! I want one with big tires!" Then she went on to say, "We could get all our toys out of this car and take it to a new one like that!" Maybe when she is older! :) Then today as we were coming out of Costco, she saw someone loading up stuff in their van...one of those old ugly conversion vans that have the extended ceilings and full on La-z-boy's for chairs. And she says, "Cool, that's a NICE car!" It even had pinstripes all along the sides!!
I just thought it was funny that she just has NO idea about cars. What a typical girl. I just love her to pieces.
PS - Old picture, I know but one of her driving a car! :)





5 comments:
Don't let her pick out your next car!!! She is so funny. Her and Grandpa Young would get along with the dream of a conversion van! Love that picture of Sadie. That was such a fun night!
BWAHAHA! Oh man she kills me. Kids are great huh? Remind her of these things when she is 17 and asking for a red convertible! LOL
That's a great story! I love how kids have no reservations about what they KNOW is cool...and we're just wrong. Ü
So remember this story when she's picking out her first car! -haha
I am laughing so hard because Ellie wants a monster turck too! She loves to see those ones on the way to church1 She wants a yellow on though and Chris totally indulges her and says he'll get her one when she's in high school! so funny!
Kids are so funny! Maybe as she grows she will get better at her car selection!
My friend Becky was in a car accident and totaled her car. So Emma was helping her look through a trade express, and picked out a really nice BMW. Becky was like, "wow Emma you have great taste in cars."
Emma replied, "Wait... Didn't you crash your last car?"
Becky said, "Yeah."
Emma turned the page and said, "maybe you should just get this one then."
She pointed to a gardeners truck, LOL!
Post a Comment