Some friends and I were gutsy and went to the midnight showing of Twilight on Thursday night. It was SO fun! We got there an hour early, and they had already let everyone in the theater. We had to sit on the THIRD row! But it was so worth it. I personally LOVED it! Chris was so jealous that I got to go see it; but we are seeing it together tomorrow. I am excited to see it again. This time I can soak it all in more, rather than being so excited. I even won a t-shirt (not twilight - dumb!) and 2 free movie tickets because I answered a trivia question before the show started! (How many people auditioned for the part of Edward? - 5,000!) I just saw that on a clip on yahoo from Good Morning America or something! Us girls had so much fun! We were so antsy to get there! We were there with a bunch of teenage girls. At first I thought I was going to beat some people up with all the stupid screaming! But they did stop, for the most part, for the movie! It was funny because we all waited till the last minute to go potty, and you walk into the bathroom it was all older women! So funny! All us old ladies with weak bladders (or cramped bladders from babies - 3 of us are pregnant).
Here we all are: Sheila, Me, Melissa,
Lyndsee, Rachel, Heather and Lexie. Where's Edward!?!

Sheila, Me, Melissa,
Lyndsee.

Rachel, Heather, and Lexie

Anyway, it was a blast! Even though I only got 3 and a half hours of sleep! SO worth it! Thanks ladies for being adventurous and crazy and making it such a fun night!
9 comments:
I did the same things with some of my friends. I loved it! Now I can't wait for the next movie.
Shut up!! I was staying up late making YOUR Christmas gift instead of going!!! I'm bitter we haven't gone yet but the BIG day is tomorrow! You guys look fun but wait until you see my cute shirt!
You girls are crazy...but so FUN! That is cool that you won free tickets! I'm sure some of the teenagers in the room got a kick out of all the pregnant ladies in the front all excited. You have some fun friends Nae.
Nate and I are going tonight! I can't wait!!!
I can't believe you went at midnight! You guys really have earned the title SUPERfans. (haha) How fun that they did trivia stuff before the movie!
I'm glad you liked the movie, I did too. Horray!
I am so jealous. I still havent seen it!! YOu look so cute with short hair!! I love it!
I am so jealous. I still havent seen it!! YOu look so cute with short hair!! I love it!
It was SOOOO much fun!!! I totally miss my Cedar Park ladies!
By the way...ahem...you might want to up the count to 4.
p.s. shhhhhh!
Post a Comment