
Sadie makes me smile:
When she makes silly faces! She loves being silly and trying to get other people to laugh.
She is so random! All of the sudden she says she wants a power ranger for Christmas...we have never even seen or talked about power rangers so I don't know where this comes from.
She is so sweet. The other day we were watching some show, I can't remember what, and it was a really sweet/happy moment. Sadie says to me, "Mommy, why do I have tears in my eyes?" Chris and I just looked at each other and totally smiled! She has always been so in tune with others emotions, so caring. I love her!
She is so curious! I thought the whole question stage of kids would drive me crazy, but I LOVE it! Everything is so new and interesting to them and I love being a part of that! Sadie is always asking how things work, why they do what they do, etc. I love that she wants to know.
After I got my last ultra sound Sadie was looking at it as I was showing her where everything was and she said, "Why is it a guinea pig?" Ha Ha Ha! I guess it does look like a guinea pig! Chris and I could not stop laughing!
I recently got the girls one of those cheap hardcover Books of Mormon and Sadie has to carry hers EVERYWHERE!! She brings it to the gym, to dance, to the store, to pre-school. She LOVES it. Sadie, let Lucy carry it for a while when we were at the store and Lucy cuddled it, like Sadie, and acted like it was so precious and she was just too special! They are so funny!
Along with her Book of Mormon, she has to bring EVERYTHING with her EVERYWHERE! She will say, "Okay Mom, I am ready to go." and she will have SO much stuff in her arms! The other day we were leaving to go somewhere and she had 3 purses full of stuff, plus her Book of Mormon, a baby doll AND a stuffed animal! My goodness! I told her she could bring one thing, and I will let you guess what that one thing ended up being...yep, her Book of Mormon!
Lucy makes me smile:
She likes to stick out her tongue and bum and do silly dances and make silly faces!
She knows how to joke with you! She will say, "Iss not silly!" When she knows it is. I love it!
She knows every line of every movie. She is always quoting lines from movies or saying them as they are happening or even a little before they happen. I LOVE it! She'll tell me what different characters say, like Bambi "Pretty Flower!" and Flounder saying, "This is this, and that is that" (when he's talking about Scuttle rambling and he says it with is tongue out - so of course she does too).
She is so independent. She will be quietly playing, and I think she is making a mess, but she hardly ever is. She will just be reading books or playing out on the swings or upstairs watching a movie. I love that she can entertain herself and be so content.
She loves to be "tricky." She is always saying, "Look Mom!" or "Look Dad!" "I being tricky!" Even though she is only lifting up her leg or leaning over the back of the couch! I love it and love that she is so proud!
Whenever she is running from one place to the next, she says, "I busy!" She is so cute!
Whenever she asks me to open something for her she shows me HOW to open it saying, "Like this" and scrunches up her face while she is demonstrating it!
Sadie being random once again, how does she know to do peace signs in pictures! We haven't even been to Disneyland yet! :)
There are just so many ways these precious girls brighten our days! I love their random hugs to us and to each other! I love that they know how to show love and that they know it is great to be loving to each other! I know that they will always be the best of friends! There is nothing like a sister! Thank you sweet girls for always making us smile and bringing so much joy into our lives! You will always be our baby girls!





6 comments:
You are right they are such sweet and cute girls! I just want to give them hugs and kisses! Ok, I'm totally laughing at the peace sign picture of Sadie and I was thinking the same thing and then you commented about Disneyland. Did you go to Japan and not tell us?
Aww Lanae this post is just precious! What a great idea though. I definitely love thinking about all the ways Hannah makes my life so complete. It especially helps on those super hard days when she wants to be a pill ha ha. I just love our sweet blessings we call children...families are forever =)
FUNNY! I love that Lucy says "I busy." That's adorable.
Sadie with all her stuff when she's "ready to go"...Allie trys to do that too and I either let her only bring one, or she can bring two but one stays in the car.
BOTH your girls are adorable. I miss them so much! I REALLY wanted to come visit you guys this summer, and am bummed it didn't work out.
So in response to your post, we are totally related! Any Kunz spelled K-U-N-Z is related to me. My uncle is an amazing geneologist and he has compiled books of hundreds of thousands of names of your relatives. I need to look up your husband in it!
More Kunz stuff. One of my best friends from college also happens to be my 3rd cousin. He is a Kunz and they own a bunch of property in Driggs--must be part of the same Kunz clan. So yes, we are indeed related. Lucky for me-or you, depending on how you look at it.
Whoa. Hey Lanae! Me and Jill were just talking on the phone and decided to see if you had a blog. CUTE family. It was good to find you! Kristi
Post a Comment