The girls loved to get out their Thanksgiving trivets that we made last year. They are so cute and they we so excited about each having one. Sadie's one request for dinner: FRUIT! She LOVES fruit. So we got lots of different fruits and the girls washed them and cute the "grass" off the tops of the strawberries all by themselves. They are such big helpers!
The day before we made a rice krispie Turkey. Then we cut out different color feathers and wrote every one's name on one. So during dinner we took turns drawing a feather and then we each went around the table and said a reason why we are thankful for the person/dog. It was fun. So here are the results.Missy
Daddy said: I love that she cuddles with me and keeps my feet warm.
Mommy said: I love that she eats crumbs off the floor.
Sadie said: I love when she goes to the park with us.
Lucy said: I like to pet her.
Sadie
Daddy said: Sadie is such a good helper and always helps me run errands when Lucy naps.
Mommy said: Sadie is always so much fun and makes me laugh. She is such a good example.
(Sadie wanted to say one for herself): She is glad she gets to go swimming with Grandma.
Lucy said: She loves that they get to play together
Lucy
Daddy said: I love that Lucy is so funny and silly. She always makes me laugh.
Mommy said: I love that Lucy is so happy and easy going.
Sadie said: I love to get to play in the rain with Lucy.
Mommy
Daddy said: I love that she takes care of my girls and that she makes such cute babies.
Sadie said: I love that she goes swimming with us.
Lucy said: (she was too focused on playing with her food at this point) :)
Daddy
Mommy said: I love that he always makes me smile and he works so hard always.
Sadie said: I love that Daddy takes us to the park.
Lucy said: He dances fun with us.
It was fun and funny to hear what they said. After a long day, we all went to bed. The girls were pooped and so were we! I ended up going to bed before 9!! We then woke up this morning to the girls playing in the rain and eating ice cream. What a great holiday! They had so much fun getting SOAKED! Sadie even got a bucket and brought it inside to fill it up with water, then took it outside and dumped it on their heads. It was so cute because I came down stairs and they were both in their rain coats. Those quickly came off, then their clothes and then their panties. They are so silly.




Chris had to go into work for a little bit today. So the girls and I went to some stores and shopped a little. Then it was home for nap time. Chris came home and once Lucy woke up we went to see Bolt. We all loved it. We have had a great time just being together.





8 comments:
So cute! It sounds like you guys had a great Thanksgiving. I'm so mad, after reading this I remembered I didn't take out my hand trivets! Oh well, there is always next year and you'll get to make a NEW one next year for the babe!
Looks and sounds like you guys had a fun time!!! I love the picture of Lucy running on the tramp, classic pose. They are silly girls!!! Love them to pieces.
Ha ha yeah I can't keep these things to myself...I TRIED so so so hard this time too! Thanks for the extra special prayer on our behalf. I could definitely feel them all around us as we drove home. We didn't have ONE issue with the van...of course the light is still on and it could very well crap out on us tomorrow but hey, we made it home!
How fun! With the whole run down, all the cute pictures, I almost feel like I was there...but maybe that's becuase I miss you guys so much!
Glad you had such a great time. You're girls are so fun, silly, and adorable even in their little panties! ☺ LOVE YOU & MISS YOU ALL!
Your girls are so cute! Look at that adoable little bum!
What a cute post! A slurpee sounds so good to me right now. I love how you did the thankful comments. So cute!!
What a cute post! A slurpee sounds so good to me right now. I love how you did the thankful comments. So cute!!
Love the tradition of saying what you're thankful for about each family member. Hope you don't mind if I steal it for next year!
Post a Comment