After working on everyones pictures and Christmas cards, I finally decided to do ours! So yeah! They are finally out! They came yesterday, I stuffed and addressed them last night and the girls helped me put the stamps on them and take them to the mailbox this morning! They had lots of fun putting the stamps on! Lucy liked to put more than one on the envelope and Sadie liked to put some on upside down. They were great helpers! Yes, notice Lucy's big girl panties...she is doing GREAT! She hasn't had any accidents for a LONG time! She is doing really good at telling us when she needs to go!
YIPPEEEE!


So, keep looking for our Christmas card in the mail! They are coming soon! Happy Holidays!
5 comments:
Do you know what it means when you put a stamp on upsidedown? I LOVE YOU! Glad you got your cards off. Mine came last night and I hpoe to get them off today! It's hard getting everyone elses Christmas done then you have to worry about yours.
I am so bummed, mine are not out, and I don't think are coming. I am doing Valentine cards instead (Emma was born on Valentines). We were going to do this family photo, but our photographer couldn't make it. :-(
YAY! Can't wait to see them. We are going to do New Years or V-day cards this year because there was just too much going on right now to get them out.
Your Christmas Cards are darling. I am so excited for you to add a third little girl to your family. Girls are very fun!
Got them in the mail and LOVE them!!!!!
Post a Comment