Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Christmas is coming!

To start our Christmas fun, Sadie found these cute ornaments that you can color and decorate yourself at the store when we made a few quick trips on black Friday. So we thought it would be fun to decorate them! The girls were so excited about it! Since I still don't have our tree up, they carry them all over the house clanking them together. Hopefully they make it to Christmas! They seem to be pretty sturdy. :) We are getting so excited for Christmas! Sadie has asked for a scooter with "one wheel in front and one wheel in back." (a razor) Lucy doesn't seem to care too much. But she is excited about Christmas coming. I have to agree with them on the excitement...I can't wait!

7 comments:

Tricia said...

How fun, we are going to do this on Friday! Shane and Sadie want the same thing for Christmas! I hpoe the Elves get busy and can make 2!!

Cyndi said...

Those are FUN ornaments! Good find Sadie!!!

Tara said...

So cute. Funny that Sadie & Shane want the same thing...you know if Allie see's that they both get one, she's going to have to ask for one for her birthday!
I love the picture with Sadie's shy little smile...so cute.
And I can't believe how big Lucy looks in that first picture!!!

Cassi Moise-Shaw said...

How fun! Your girls are so cute. I love their hair, and Sadie has such amazing blue eyes!
Can't wait to see #3.

Three Guys and a Gal said...

I love the ornaments! They are so cute! How exciting to be having another girl! She is going to be so so cute just like your other two!!

David Stewart said...

Fun project for the girls.

Grandpa Stewie

Michelle said...

Looks like fun at your house. Congrats on Girl #3, how exciting!!