Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Program

Sadie's last day of School before the break, her school did a little Christmas Program. It was so cute and so fun to see her singing up there! Let me warn you: Chris could not take work off this year for the program, so it was just ME...manning the video camera, the regular camera, and crazy/silly Lucy! At one point she almost knocked my BIG camera off my lap! But I caught it, no worries. Also, they brought the kids out oldest to youngest. There is a kindergarten class at her school so they were first and did a few songs. We could see Sadie and her age group classes starting to line up in the hall. Just as the kindergartners finished and Sadie was about to come in, Lucy says, "I need to go potty!" Ahhhh! So I had to set down the cameras and run to take her to the bathroom (she is not at the stage of holding it in too long!) Luckily she went really fast and we ended up following the last little girl in! We made it! I have yet to watch the video of the program and I am not sure I want to while I am still pregnant, in fear that I might throw up! Lucy was being CRAZY! Anyway, so all the pictures are not of the actual singing, but either before or after the fact since I wanted to record the songs. She did so good and had a lot of fun with it! Her and her friend Alexa were being so silly by the end of the program and really hamming things up! It was cute!
Sadie and Alexa were being silly about putting on the reindeer hats. :)

Getting ready and in position for the Reindeer Tango! (They do this song but it is the Turkey Tango for their Fall Feast; but recently Sadie has been singing it "reindeer" and I thought she was just confused, but now I see!) :)

Side Note: No Sadie is not wearing a frilly Christmas dress, I know. First of all, she is not frilly! Second, it was hard enough to get her to wear that red and white striped shirt! At least it's better than last year when she was in khaki's and a blue shirt! So be proud! Especially you Tricia! ;)

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I am proud she is in Christmas colors not blue as we are not Jewish!! She looks too darling in her outfit too. I must say she is one tall girl for her age! Are those all 4 year olds around her too? She is getting so grown up and I just want to kiss on her and tickle her as I tell her how much I lover her! Miss that sweet girl.

Amy G said...

How fun! I love Any Turkey Can Tango - and I really love the idea to change it to Reindeer - brilliant - I'm filing that away in my head. Your daughters are so cute.