Sunday, December 21, 2008

So tAcKY!!!!

We had a fun little tAcKY Christmas Party with a few friends! It was hilarious! We all had so much fun finding some tacky clothes and gifts to bring. I was impressed with some of the tAcKY food that was brought as well. I loved Kim's celery Christmas tree with Parmesan cheese sprinkled as snow! We brought vienna sausages and of course Chris had to position them and cut them up to look like the male anatomy! ;) The Reindeer Poop was a big hit...one of the few things that was actually edible. :)We had a tAcKY gift exchange and had a lot of good laughs with some of the items brought! I really wanted the candy bra! But I did luck out and Chris got a Scentsy plug-in warmer (with Lyndsee's business cards plastered all over it!) Ummm, and don't tell Sheila but Chris took the trash out tonight and saw that Stuart left us a "perfectly good" George Forman grill from Goodwill, with just a little bit of meet hanging off the side! - Dry heaving as we speak!
Jared & JeniLyndsee & GabeJanet & SteveAngelica & Matt

(I Know, so tAcKY of me to post this, when his eyes are closed! Sorry Matt but we had to have a picture of those shorts! And I love the shirt!)Eric & SheilaColleen & StuartKim & MattYours Truly, Lanae, Missy, & Chris

(It's so tAcKY to include Missy!)We had so much fun and are so glad we have such fun friends who will be crazy with us! (And yes, Chris is wearing a women's sweater! :) What a good sport, but we HAD to be matchy-matchy!) Have a Holly JOLLY Christmas!

6 comments:

Tricia said...

I'm peeing my pants. Some of the people I don't know how they normaly look so I'm having a hard time!! You guys are too fun. Damon vetoed this idea and I'm still pissed! I loved the backdrop for the pictures too!!!

Tara said...

What a good sport Chris is! I LOVE that you are so tAcKY and are wearing the same sweater...yikes!

You guys are hilarious! Your poor friends are forever going to have this image in my head when you mention them. -Good stuff!

Heather Guymon said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA oh my goodness! I am SO sad we missed this!!! You guys did an awesome job! Looks like you all had a blast!

Lyndsee Bates said...

We are seriously so cool!!! Love it!! That is too funny about the GF grill, hahaha....

Julianne said...

I am totally going to have to do something like this next year. I'm loving it! How fun!!! I love seeing everyone in the pics.

Rachel said...

So much fun! I am still bummed that we missed it!