Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers

This Mother's Day I am so thankful for the Mom's in my life. We have been so lucky to have both of our Mom's come visit us recently for the birth of our sweet little Daphne. So this Mother's day we are extra thankful for the wonderful Mother's in our life. Not only for the people they have believed we would/could become and for teaching how to do so, but for continuing to love and support us. We love you and are forever in your debt!
Grandma "Stewie"
Grandma Christy
And here are the sweet blessings that I am proud to call MY family! They are the reason I get to be called Mommy! They are what I am most proud of! The reasons why I get up in the morning. They make my days happy and full of life and love! Without them, I don't know who I would be! I am glad, because of them, I am known as Mommy! I am so lucky!
When Sadie learned that Daphne likes to suck on fingers, she was thrilled! She thought it was so adorable and so funny! She is such a SWEET big sister! She adores Daphne as I am sure Daphne adores her! Sadie loves to make up sweet little songs and sing them to Daphne. It is so cute and she loves it!
Cuddle time!Our sweet little family. This was taken last week, Daphne's first time at church. She loves it and sleeps the entire time! She was mad in this picture though, because she needed to eat! Today at church, she didn't eat the entire time we were there! She went a good 5 hour stretch without eating; that was her personal best! :)

3 comments:

Tricia said...

What a sweet post and what a sweet family. I can't believe you have already been to church 2 times! You are such a great mommy and I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day!

russ said...

your pictures are so so great! And I love your family picture! You are beautiful, and so are your sweet little girls! What a cute family!!!!
-Laurel

Gramma Stewie said...

Thank you sweetie! We love you too! I miss being with you & your family so much. I wish we lived in closer proximity....dream on, I know. Love the family picture....and I wish I could play with the girls, feed Daphne a bottle and change her diaper, and watch TV with you & Chris and talk....143, Mom