Friday, September 17, 2010

1 year Pictures

Daphne is so fun and so crazy! She is already a little joker! I love that she looks at me, crinkles her nose and does a fake ha ha! all just to get me to giggle with her! She is so funny!
When I ask her what a bunny does (I crinkle my nose) and she does kissie lips and opens and closes her lips! hehe She is totally trying to do it but just can't figure it out! I love it! And she does the cutest little meow!!I love these chunks! She is our chunky monkey! I love how even her little foot is chubby and has a roll!
Dress up time! She had fun with this!
This was my toy as a baby. She gets to play with it now! It's a little flower rattle with a mirror on one side and a face with googly eyes on the other. :) She can see her cute little face in the mirror!
We all love every little inch of Daphne! The girls are always so excited to get her in the morning and after naps! And honestly, so am I! She is such a sweet heart and loves to give loves! And I am a happy and willing recipient!

No comments: