I love this look on Lucy. She is such a cute little face. She didn't know I was going to take her picture, just called her name and she turned to me. She is so funny! She has been in a "not wanting to take picture" mood lately. She gets grouchy about it! Little stinker!
Sadie is always willing to take a picture! :) So cute! I wasn't really planning well and didn't get them looking too cute. I guess with 5 kids that is a lost cause!
The cool frog and mushrooms! (Lucy was done with pictures!)
Can I just tell you how excited the girls were to go through the "circle door!" I guess they have seen them on movies and never really been through one! It was SO funny! They wanted their picture in front of it even! Well, mostly Sadie! Poor Chris had to push the stroller through it! And to make it worse we didn't realize that the wheels were in the lock position so the wheels didn't swivel! Haha! It wasn't fun! :)
We were off to the fountains! We got the best "seats" in the house! Front and center and all by ourselves! I am sure people saw our little bay filled with a million little kids and moved on to the next one! Fine by us! :) Sadie, my little posing girl!
Looking in the water waiting for the show to start!
Crazy Daddy and Mommy! (at least I am sure that is what people were thinking!)
Trevor and Lucy found the perfect spot!
Everyone loved it and had lots of fun!
Who is this big girl!?! She is so stinking cute! This was the first time I did a pony tail in her hair! And a bow too! So fun!
It was a fun day! And no one even got lost or anything! haha





1 comment:
Success...no one got lost! HAHA. Love that your turned the camera around and took one of you and Chris. :)
Post a Comment