Wednesday, September 08, 2010

11 Months

This "little" girl is such a cutie! She is all smiles and full of personality! She has been sleeping so much lately which means she is only going to get bigger! I love that she has a voice and knows how to use it! She knows she needs to be loud to be heard in this family! Girls are so loud! :)
Daphne is so sweet! She loves to cuddle with her blanket! She wraps it around her index finger and then puts it up to her nose to smell it. It's kind of her soothing thing. But then she will put it like that up to my nose too! It is so sweet! I love it! She is so loving and gentle! I love her to pieces!

1 comment:

Susanne said...

I can't believe how different Daphne looks! And 30 lbs. already? Oh my goodness! She is just sooooooo adorable! I had no idea you guys were moving to Las Vegas! I'd love to meet up when we're out for WPPI in a few months! :)