Monday, September 13, 2010

Birthday Time

The girls were so excited to wear their matching outfits to church! They all looked so cute!
Averee and LucyEvka and Sadie. Poor little Evka hadn't been feeling well and was finally starting to get better! It was so sad to be sick while they were here! Some weird random stomach bug!Shane and I share our Birthday! The best day in the world according to Shane and I! We had a little get together for some yummy cake and ice cream! Lyndsee made her famous Better than sex cake! It is my favorite!
We got a little help blowing out the candles!It was so fun and so yummy!
And can I just say, that besides all the fun times Lyndsee provided, we had just moved so my house was still a disaster and Lyndsee came, in true Lyndsee form and helped me whip the house into shape! Seriously!?! Could I ask for a better friend!?! Best Birthday EVER!

No comments: