So this morning Sadie was playing outside and she came running in saying "Daddy, Daddy, look what I found! I found an ONION!" We were both like, "What!?!" And she came over to Chris and showed him this! Ü

A little baby snail! We thought it was too cute, so of course I had to grab my camera to document it. She was so proud of her onion!

The pictures were a little difficult to get because she kept dropping it! No matter how many times we told her it was a snail, she instinctively called it her onion and then corrected herself to say snail. She would drop it and say, "Oh no, my onion, I mean snail!" It was cute!
2 comments:
Too cute! She's pretty observant to find one so tiny. So funny she called it an onion.
I can never look at an onion or snail without thinking about Sadie, too cute! She is one silly girl. Cute pictures too.
Post a Comment