Saturday, September 01, 2007

Who we look like...



These are funny because I always thought Sadie looks more like me and Lucy looks more like Chris.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

That is crazy I would have thought the other way around! Looking at the picture of Sadie and Chris they look so much a like! Have a fun day.

Tara said...

I've always thought Sadie looks just like you, and that Lucy was a good combination of you & Chris. I was surprised on Sadie's. I can't believe how big Lucy is getting...she doesn't look like a baby anymore. :(

David Stewart said...

Gramma Stewie: What a kick! Technology is FUN! Oh, do you remember years ago, when we were all in Vegas and you and Chris did a thing like this but in an arcade....remember what your kids were projected to look like???? Thank goodness, it was wrong! Remember how crazy it was...like it just did some random thing. Anyway, we KNEW your kids would look as CUTE as they ARE! Love em...