1.) What I was doing ten years ago: September 1997
I was just starting my freshman year of college, good old Snow College in Ephriam UT. I had the best room mate in the world my sister Tricia!
2.) Five years ago: September 2002
We had just boughten our first house in Pleasant Grove UT and then Chris go offered a job (who he works for now) in Orange County. So we were in transition to moving down to CA and selling our freshly bought house. Amazingly we sold the house quickly and broke even!
3.) One year ago: September 2006
Wow, who even knows! Just busy with Sadie and Lucy and getting my photog business going.
4.) Yesterday: September 11, 2007
We went to playgroup at the park and then came home and waited for the doorbell guy to come and fix our doorbell. He took too long so my friend Lyndsee had to come get Sadie for dance. So he finished up and then me and Lucy met them there. Then we came home and had dinner and then had to go to Target because I ran out of detergent and hadn't taken a shower all day because of it. Then we got home and I mowed the lawn. Then put the kids to bed.
5.) 5 snacks I enjoy:
Chocolate, indoor smores, apples with peanut butter, wheat thins veggie flavor chips, cashews
6.) 5 Things I would do if I suddenly had $100 million:
Go on a trip, shop and invest
7.) 5 locations I would like to run away to:
Ventura, Hawaii, anywhere with a beach!
8.) 5 bad habits I have:
Picking my nose, eatting too much, being lazy, spending money, staying up late
9.) 5 things I like doing:
Being with my family, blogging, photography, shopping (online), talking on the phone
10.) 5 TV shows I like:
LA Ink, Desperate Housewives, Lost, The Office, The Hills
11.) 5 things I hate doing:
LAUNDRY!, dishes, paying bills, vaccuming, shaving my legs
12.) 5 Biggest joys of the moment:
THE COOLER WEATHER OUTSIDE!!!!, FALL TV shows about to start!, Sadie sleeping better at night, getting the girls rooms almost done decorated, it's almost the weekend!
Now im gonna tag 5 people and you better make sure you do it! LOL
1. Tara
2. Tricia
3. Cyndi
4. Julianne
5. Jodi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
What you pick your nose, that is so NASTY!!!!! Now I see where Sadie gets it from. :)
LOL hilarious Lanae!!!
Yes Heather, do you like how I copied some of yours!?! It was late and they sounded good!
Post a Comment