So I am bummed because I had my last appointment a couple weeks ago. I had been going every 2 weeks to check up on the baby after we almost miscarried. Because I had been going every two weeks, it totally messed up my appointments and so now my next appointment is at 18 weeks and then the next is at 22 weeks! So I won't be able to find out the sex of the Baby until I am 22 weeks! Bummer! But I guess it will for sure be developed by then! I am just so impatient! I have been feeling pretty good. I have this sharp pain in my lower back that has been making me feel like I am huge and pregnant because it makes me walk funny sometimes. It hurts! I'll have to go get it adjusted. But I am so glad that I hardly feel sick anymore! WooHoo!!! Only 24 more weeks to go! :o)
Monday, November 03, 2008
16 Weeks
As requested by Tricia! She keeps asking if I am showing, so I told her I would take a picture. Seriously, why is it that the more kids you have the faster you start to show! I seriously busted my maternity pants out at like 10 weeks! So here is me and my belly!
So I am bummed because I had my last appointment a couple weeks ago. I had been going every 2 weeks to check up on the baby after we almost miscarried. Because I had been going every two weeks, it totally messed up my appointments and so now my next appointment is at 18 weeks and then the next is at 22 weeks! So I won't be able to find out the sex of the Baby until I am 22 weeks! Bummer! But I guess it will for sure be developed by then! I am just so impatient! I have been feeling pretty good. I have this sharp pain in my lower back that has been making me feel like I am huge and pregnant because it makes me walk funny sometimes. It hurts! I'll have to go get it adjusted. But I am so glad that I hardly feel sick anymore! WooHoo!!! Only 24 more weeks to go! :o)
So I am bummed because I had my last appointment a couple weeks ago. I had been going every 2 weeks to check up on the baby after we almost miscarried. Because I had been going every two weeks, it totally messed up my appointments and so now my next appointment is at 18 weeks and then the next is at 22 weeks! So I won't be able to find out the sex of the Baby until I am 22 weeks! Bummer! But I guess it will for sure be developed by then! I am just so impatient! I have been feeling pretty good. I have this sharp pain in my lower back that has been making me feel like I am huge and pregnant because it makes me walk funny sometimes. It hurts! I'll have to go get it adjusted. But I am so glad that I hardly feel sick anymore! WooHoo!!! Only 24 more weeks to go! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Oh, the lovely count down! I was a freak when I was pregnant. I sent everyone weekly updates as to where the baby was developmentally in the womb. I had 2 people request that I stopped sending them emails. I guess I get to excited.
You look GREAT! Showing is good too. That way everyone knows you are pregnant and give you the special treatment!
So what are you leaning towards? Boy or girl? I have always wanted a boy, but after having Emma, I love girls! God knows I would be happy either way, but little girls are so fun to play with (hair, dresses, et cetera).
You look so cute! Can't wait to find out what you're having. :-)
Are you kidding me??? I want to come kiss that sweet belly! You look darling. Keep us posted on your little bump!
Oh my gosh!!! You look ADORABLE!!! What a beautiful baby bump!
Your a cutie and I dig your sweatshirt.
Must post again, grammar is that important. You're a cutie! (not your)
Sorry, but it is worth saying twice.
Dig your hoodie! LOVE your baby bump!!!
Okay, I totally just thought your widget just kicked, and was busting up...then I realized it was just the umbellical cord. Awww, bummer. That would've been hilarious! (If it randomly kicks.) Ü
Post a Comment