
WILD CATS!
Chris and I took the girls to see High School Musical 3 on Saturday! They had been so excited. Our baby sitter went to see it opening night and Sadie was so sad! She said, "Why does Bekah get to see Hannah Montana AND High School Musical!?!" (Because Bekah got to go to Hannah Montana's last concert) So we had told her that we would take her too! They were so excited to get there, hold their tickets and get their treats! We even lucked out with Daddy's favorite seats! But Sadie informed me later that they weren't HER favorite, she wanted to sit down in the non-stadium seats - closer! But Lucy sure did love them, she had fun sitting on the bars and climbing down a million times during the movie to pretend to take MY picture. She would do the sound effects of the camera even! Silly girl! They both LOVED the movie, although we had to take two potty breaks. Sadie said she loved it but it was too long! :) That's because she is not used to sitting that long! When we watch movies at home, she is all over the place! I hate to admit that I almost cried during the movie! But I can blame it on the pregnancy hormones! But seriously, it wasn't even a crying moment in the movie! And yes, Chris and I would look at each other and smile at some of the parts, "I love you wild cat!" but all in all it was great! We loved it and love all the songs! I must say that Lucy absolutely LOVES previews! She is laughing and clapping and commenting on everything during the previews! She is so cute. She loved dancing to all the music in the movie! I love the way she says High School Musical. People were laughing as we were getting our treats and tickets to see such a little girl so excited to see High School Musical! Our little movie buff! We had such a fun time!





4 comments:
Yeah, glad you could take your little girls! That is too sweet. Trevor loves previews too. He got a Hannah Montan candy bracelet for Halloween and screamed her name. Shane quickly informed him it's for girls and he didn't want it anymore! We'll be off to the movies soon to see Madagascar 2 (not sure if I spelled that right!) and Bolt! I love going to the movies with the boys it's so much fun.
How fun! We are big movie fans too. I usually wait for them to come out on video because Mckenna has a chronic case of ants in her pants! We would probably be kicked out. Your girls seem to handle it a little better.
I took Emma on Halloween after school (friday is early let out). Thank goodness there was no one in the theater but us, because she was every where singing and dancing. ;-)
I love taking her to the movies, I couldn't wait till she was the age where she could actually make it through a movie.
Your girls are so cute, in the picture!
Lucy is adorable. Hannah apparently wanted to change her name to Lucy today. I couldn't call her Hannah...she kept correcting me saying "Im WUCY!!"
Post a Comment