Lucy has always been in her own little world. I absolutely LOVE it! Watching her play is so hilarious and entertaining! She can play pretend with practically anything! And she has the best voices that go along with each character as she plays! She isn't shy about it either. She is loud and so matter of fact with her stories and play! She has been known to turn a strip of fabric into a snake and carry it around with her everywhere, become very attached to figurine animals (also carrying them everywhere), making up some pretty crazy stories, playing pretend at dinner turning her fork and spoon into a prince and princess with the princess stuck on top of a tower (aka her cup)...seriously, she is hilarious! I could watch her all day!It could stem from the fact that she LOVES movies! Always has! Remember her SECOND birthday party was a Movie Premiere party! As a baby she would say "uh-oh" whenever the movie was over or in the car if the previews were over and I needed to push play on the menu. So maybe seeing so many movies and all the crazy things that happen in movies she can easily imagine exciting situations.
Maybe she is extremely intelligent. :) At first I was worried that she was always in her own world. We would get together with friends and her friend would play with Sadie and Lucy would do her own thing sometimes. Now as she has gotten older I can see examples of her little brain being so smart and the things she says amazes me. So maybe we have a smarty pants on our hands. After all, Chris was tested at a genius level when he was young. :) Or maybe I am just a mom and think she is so smart because I love her so much! :)
Whatever her reason, she is just adorable and hilarious! She is very fun and very entertaining! A baby sitter we got here said that Lucy is crazy (yes I know) but that she can tell that Lucy is going to be so fun to hang out with when she is older! It was so funny to hear, but I can completely agree! She is very fun!
Today as we were walking to our car she saw a door on the outside of a building that didn't have a handle on it. (probably an emergency exit door) She asked me what was on the other side of it. I told her it was probably what was inside the building (in this case the gym). She said, "No, I think it is Jesus in there!" Wow, that was not the response I was expecting! She is so funny! I said, "Well sure, maybe! What is he doing in there." She said, "probably hiding or something." She is too funny!
The way she says things is hilarious too! While walking up to a store she was looking up at the sign and said, "When it be's dark they need to turn them lights on!" Meaning to turn the lights on the sign. It's just too cute! She was telling Daddy one day that a fly was flying around the house. She told him that when the fly lands on you "they tickle you with them legs." hehehe.She really brightens up our days and always makes us smile! She is hilarious and I love hearing the stuff that comes out of her mouth!





3 comments:
Ohhh my goodness Lucy you are so stinking cute!! I sure do miss our play dates and your LOUD laughter!! You are getting too big especially with the open mouth!! Lanae that is classic I was totally laughing when I opened up your blog, you were right she is quite the character!!! Love her to death!!!!
True true! She is adorable! Love that one and her little voice!
I have always enjoyed miss Lucy and miss seeing you guys. She is such a character!
Post a Comment