 |
Sadie was dying to have her birthday Party at Chuck E Cheese! Since I think I have lost my touch with birthday parties...I gave in. It was so fun and so easy. Although the night before I was feeling anxious because I felt like I should be doing stuff to get ready for her party, but there was no need! We even did a Chuck E Cheese cake! All I did was make little place cards for the table.
|
 |
Sadie and Ella have really clicked since we moved here. They really love each other and it is so cute!
|
 |
Sadie and Ella dancing. Love the funk in those expressions!
|
 |
Hunter and Daphne had fun on the rides together. They are so cute!
|
 |
Sierra, Sadie and Ella enjoying some yummy pizza!
|
 |
Holden, Shane and Trevor having fun on the human running wheel! It's tough!
|
 |
Everyone enjoying their pizza.
|
 |
The Grown-Up table. haha
|
 |
Cute little Daps loving her dinner.
|
 |
Sadie was having a blast!
|

|
Singing Happy Birthday!
|
Who is that heading this way!!!???!!! CHUCK E!!!
 |
Chuck E giving Sadie her crown!
|
 |
I can not even begin to tell you how excited she was to get this medal!
|
 |
Me and my girl
|
 |
Sadie and Daddy
|
 |
Sadie in the ticket blower booth. She was nervous she would get locked in there so they let her bring a friend. So Sierra went with her but wasn't aloud to help. How cute that they are holding hands! Sadie letting us know she is good to go! Really, are those huge goggles necessary!?! Haha!
|
|
|
|
|
|  |
|
|
| So exciting!
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
Before she went in I told her to grab tickets and stuff them down her shirt since she didn't have any pockets. She spaced doing that while she was in there. And I told her it would be easier to get the ones on the bottom since they won't move around as much as the ones flying around. She didn't do that either. But then at the very end as the machine is turning off, she swoops down and grabs a ton that fell down to the ground! They let her keep those as well. It was too funny. She ended up earning 2200 tickets!! Woohoo!
|
 |
Grandma and Grandpa Stewie got her a new jewelry box and hid money in all the different compartments. First of all she was so excited for the jewelry box, but then to keep discovering tons of dollars! She was beyond thrilled!
|
 |
Ella and Sadie worked together the whole night to get tickets (as well as Mommy and Daddy) and they were so proud to get SO many tickets!
|
 |
Lucy, Sierra, Sadie and Ella at the price counter! Sadie got this GIGANTIC slinky with all her tickets!! So cool!!
|
We had such a fun time and really got to enjoy the kids during the party. And best of all...no clean up!
2 comments:
Thank you for updating you blog!!! I miss everyone's blog posts ...
Everyone knocks Chuck E. Cheese, but I think it is pure genious! Sadie is such a cutie! I am so glad she has found a buddy in her new town. So fun!
oh my goodness I want a giant slinky! That's it I'm going to say a prayer and go to my CHuck E. Cheese this next week!!! Too cool - the party looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment