Wednesday, August 29, 2007

And we were Splishin...

I can't believe how much fun they can have in like an inch of water! Here is our silly girls in our half deflated blow up pool, but they obviously didn't mind one bit. LuLu having SO much fun splashing around!
Sadie being crazy silly! She was doing all sorts of poses for the camera!
Cute girls! Lovin' the summer heat! While Mommy and Daddy kick back on the deck! What a beautiful summer night!
Look at that bathing beauty!

Silly Sadie!

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

FUN!!!! I miss your cute little girls! They are so much fun! Hopefully we will be able to come see you guys around Christmas time. They are getting so big. Sadie is a little girl and Lucy is a toddler...that is stinkin' CRAZY talk.
143

Tara said...

I can't believe how big Lulu is getting! Sadie looks so much like her Momma, and I think right now Lucy looks a little bit more like her Dad. BOTH are dolls! Wish we were there splishin around with you...looks like it was fun.