





Okay, so there was too much fog in the morning when we were supposed to go whale watching. So we waited for the afternoon tour. We passed the time by going to play on this sandbar during low tide. Sadie was still not feeling too well and Lucy, well, she was easily convinced to take her pants off and jump in the water. They were splashing and having a great time. We did a little tourist shopping and had some lunch and went for an ice cream at a little ice cream parlor. Then we went whale watching. I would love to say that we had the best time and that I had a ton of pictures but Chris gets really sea sick and I get sick as well...so he was out on deck the whole time and I tried to stay inside and take care of the girls (but had to ditch them off onto Rebekah and Rachel and their crew for about an hour or more while I went out to get some fresh air - they were troopers - they didn't come get us until they themselves and their kids were all throwing up!) Anyway, Kirsten got some good pictures of the whale so it can go down in History that we DID see a whale after all that! After the boat docked we all went to a little grassy area across the street and just lied down for about 30 minutes! We looked around and there were quite a few people doing the same thing! Then we had a fun bus ride home winding around mountain sides and making frequent stops! We had an advenutre to say the least!





1 comment:
Bummer about the sea sickness. At least you got to see 1 whale! Did that make it all worth it? :)
Post a Comment