
Here is Sadie and Lucy with their favorite babysitter Rebekah! I came home the other day and they we dancing upstairs in these cute outfits! (Bekah said that normally Lucy has a certain hat on but they couldn't find it!) Too cute! They LOVE Bekah! Even Lucy gets so excited when we say it is time to go get Bekah! She stops whatever she is doing and runs toward the door saying her name over and over! CUTE! Bekah always comes and sees the girls in nursery and sometimes takes them to nursery! She is the best! We all love her!





3 comments:
YES, I know she is a great babysitter since Shane didn't even cry when she came! We wish we lived closer to have the best baby sitter too! The only problem is we would have to fight over her!
I'm jealous I'm missing out on all the great babysitters down there. :) I'm glad she does such a great job!
That is fun picture! The girls look so cute! I love Sadie's gangsta hat. Fun times.
Post a Comment