Sunday, August 26, 2007

Lucy's 1st Haircut!




We decided the "mullet" needed to go! So she got her first haircut! It is too cute! The pictures didn't totally turn out because I was in such a hurry because she was a bit sad whenever she wasn't holding onto me (hence the sucker!). But these ones are okay. She looks so cute. It is a little bob but it makes her hair look more "baby" rather than a bob. It's so cute because she looks younger! Lately she will just come up to me, pull on my pants and say Mama for me to pick her up! She is such a sweetheart! Sadie also got her hair trimmed a little, as did I. Plus I got mine back to my natural color without highlights! It is a fun change! We had a fun beauty morning!

1 comment:

Julianne said...

Cute, cute! I've been thinking about doing the same for Carli, but her hair is starting to curl at the bottom so I don't want to lose those!