Saturday, August 11, 2007

We're BAAA-ACK!


Okay, so I had pretty much given up on this until Aunt Linda emailed me asking for this and I realized I hadn't done anything in over a year! And then my sisters are talking about them and friends sharing them etc. so I figured I should join in to stay in touch with everyone! I do enjoy looking at other people's, so why not share. Anyway, I am starting with this family picture taken on our vaction to Bar Harbor Maine! Definitely my favorite place I have ever been! It was absolutely gorgeous and care free. But this picture makes me laugh because this is Lucy's smile! If you ask her to smile, she will look at you like this and sometimes add a head tilt! And when she sees toddler/babies in books (specifially the Baby Words book) she looks at me like this copying the babies! It is funny! I will post more later but I thought I would start with this!

2 comments:

Julianne said...

I'm so excited about your blog! :) I love reading my friends' blog. I'm having fun with mind, too. I would love to hear more about Maine. It's somewhere I've always wanted to visit. I'm going to add your blog to my list of friends!

Julianne

Cassi Moise-Shaw said...

What a great family photo