




This is for the girls alphabet book. I happened to dress them both in orange shirts today so I stopped by the grocery store to get orange popsicles! Some letters are kind of difficult to think of something for...and you wouldn't think they would be. Tricia helped with some of the harder ones! Thanks!





5 comments:
How sweet those little girls are! Good thing I'm so smart and came up with orange!! I can't wait to copy the book.
That is very creative! You've got some cute girls!
Totally adorable! So creative! I'm putting together a little family picture book for my kids, but an alphabet one is a great idea, too!
That is such a stinkin' cute idea to make an alphabet book!!! I'm so going to copy when I have kids. I love you! love the girls too!
Such a cute idea...the alphabet book. You are going to have to share more info about it so we can all copy your great idea! (I love the idea of using pictures of THEMSELVES in the book.)
-I can't believe Sadie let you braid her hair like that! -Looks cute.
Post a Comment