It's so crazy how much bread these ducks get fed! Sadie just chucks out whole slices of bread! We had a fun time. Lucy was LOVING it! She just stood there with that same loaf of bread and threw some and ate some for the entire time. It never really lasts that long though. (Especially with Sadie throwing one slice at a time). Here are some fun pics of the girls!
how fun! I love feeding the birds...it's fun no matter what age you are. The girls look darling as usual! Glad you are having fun times. Looks like you have some great friends that all get together.
I am a WAHM with a beautiful husband, Chris and 3 beautiful girls, Sadie, Lucy, and Daphne! We love to play together, go to parks, the mall, golf, read books together and just plain old being together! I love to have a creative outlet. I am a photographer and LOVE that! I also enjoy scrapbooking, singing and hmmmmm... what else do I do with ALL my spare time...blogging.
4 comments:
Your lucky some goose didn't snatch that bread right from Lucy's hand! Looks like they had fun!
That first picture is so perfect! I love it! Good times!
how fun! I love feeding the birds...it's fun no matter what age you are. The girls look darling as usual! Glad you are having fun times. Looks like you have some great friends that all get together.
So cute, looks like ya'll had fun- sorry I didn't make it!
Post a Comment