When we visited Chris' parents last November Grandma Christy read this book to Sadie and she LOVED it! She would have her read it to her over and over again. I finally ordered it for her and she can not leave it alone! She has to have it in her backpack and bring her backpack with her everywhere. I will hear her in the morning "reading" this book to her "friends." She will say, "Colton, Evka, sit down and I will read this to you." She LOVES it! This was today after feeding the ducks and having a picnic with friends. She actually got to read it to her friends instead of pretending! But then Lucy came over with her pretzels and everyone got distracted and was eatting pretzels! So easily distracted! 





6 comments:
How fun! I love her backpack. Her face in the picture once Lucy came over looks so heartbroken! That is cute that she reads it to her friends. Enjoy Pre-school tomorrow and good luck with your Enrichment. Take pictures I want to see how much BETTER mine is!!! :)
Awww man, Tricia said exactly what I was thinking. Sadie looks so disappointed in that picture...and Lucy just looks (like they are at that age) clueless and totally in her own world.
How adorable that she pretends to read her favorite book to her friends.
And yeah, let us know hoer your "class" goes.
Fun times! Sadie is a sweetheart. What a good friend to entertain the others. Cute girl!
That is so cute! I'll have to look into that book.
So fun how she loves that book so much.
They had lots of fun! I am so glad our girls have a love/hate relationship!! :)
Post a Comment