Friday, September 14, 2007
Good, but different
I don't have any pictures to go with this, but I wanted to share the funny story. So as you all know, Sadie has started pre-school. Her pre-school is presbitarian (sp?) based, so they have a little "chapel" once a week and stuff. So yesterday Sadie sat down at her table to have a snack and she clasps her hands, bows her head and says, "God is good, God is great!" and then starts to eat her snack. It was so funny. Then later she was running around the island going crazy and yelling that over and over again. So we had to have the talk how that is a prayer, but it is different than how we say prayers. Anyway, it was funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
That is so funny! I NEVER thought she would pick up on those things. Do they bless their snacks at pre-school then????? She is one silly girl.
I know, I guess they do. It is cute though!
Evka was doing the same thing on Thursday!!! It was quite funny!!! Gabe thought it was wierd......... haha our kids are great!!!
Gma Stewie here: (I still don't have my own account to write comments with) What a SWEETHEART! She KNOWS God is GREAT and she will learn....I think it is adorable! I wish I could have heard this...
Lyndsee, that is so funny that Evka was doing it too! Yeah, it was just kind of weird, but it's not a bad thing. I wonder what they did in school! Funny girls!
That is silly. I can imagine her cute little voice and her running around. Fun stories.
Post a Comment