Saturday, September 01, 2007

Mommy, Look at ME!!!

Both sets of grandparents went in on this set of block things for Lucy's first birthday! I must say, they are a hit for ALL ages. Every kid who comes over to our house instantly goes to these, no matter what their age. They are fun to stack and climb and jump on and great for babies to crawl on! Anyway, Lucy has recently discovered a new trick with them! She is becoming like the big kids in that she can stand on them. She has been able to stand on the more square ones but now discovered this tricky one! She is so proud everytime she stands up on it. Th first time she did it she looked at me and Gasped and then went, "Oooooohh!" Too cute! Now she does it and just looks at me with a "look what I can do" look!


She will then either plop down on it like a horse or step right off if she is feeling extra tricky!

Okay, I had to include this! Talk about Snaggle Tooth! It just makes me laugh because she is just thrashed! We had just been playing outside "helping" Daddy mow the lawn and Mommy pull weeds! She came over to me after I was taking her picture on the block thing and so she is right in between my legs as I am sitting on the fireplace. She thought it was hilarious that the red eye flash thing was flickering in her face. It was funny.

2 comments:

Julianne said...

Those look so fun! What a big girl she's getting to be!

Cyndi said...

She is so talented and cute! Miss you guys!!!!