The girls were having fun enjoying the nice evening weather outside tonight. Sadie was doing "flips" all over (which are really summer-saults - from the trampoline she thinks she does flips but they are really just summer-saults with a bounce first! Too cute)
Lucy playing with the soccer ball.
Sadie rolling around doing tricks! What a big girl!Lucy "Relaxing" in the grass:




Lucy trying to do some of her own tricks! She so wants to be big like her sister! What a cutie!

Let me say it again, what a cutie!

Lucy has been such a good kiss giver lately. At night before bed she has to find everyone (including Missy) to give them kisses. It is SO sweet! I LOVE her kisses!

Lucy pointing out that she hears a doggie barking! FUN!





5 comments:
I love thesepictures, how fun enjoying the outside. The title totally goes with what it looks like they are saying to each other. What do you mean YOU mowed the lawn?!?!? Damon tried to get me to do that after he had Lasik but came over to stop me because I was helpless, you need to "act" more helpless sometimes. Work it baby!
Normally we do it together or I will play with the girls outside while Chris is doing it, but because we have been getting the garage worked on AGAIN our stuff has been locked up in a truck and so we couldn't mow the lawn and now it is finally out and we talked about mowing it after Chris got home but he worked late, we were playing out front waiting for Daddy, so I figured I would mow the lawn. I know Chris was "mad" that I did it! He felt bad (especially because 2 seconds before he pulled into the culdesac Lucy started crying to me and wanted to be held so I picked her up and was holding her while I was mowing the lawn).
Gramma Stewie here: I got the best feeling just looking at these pictures you posted of the girls! They are soooo cute and we miss them so much! It is hard to be so far and know we are missing so much. I love the picture series of Lucy....how sweet she is! I see her dimple in one of the pictures....got that from Tara, right Tara? Lanae, I wish I could roll in the grass with the girls. And the grass did NOT look too long at all. What a wonderful day! Any rain come your way? That's all we hear about TX right now is "rain". Looks pretty nice today!
Those pictures are so adorable! I agree with mom in wanting to roll around on the grass with the girls. I like the girls interactions and their fun tricks! Missy is so cute...I miss that crazy dog! I like Lucy kissing Missy. Fun time! I hope we can come see you in December. 143
I love the pic of Lucy kissing Missy! So sweet! Looks like they had a blast outside.
Post a Comment