Grandma Christy is always so attentive to the girls! They LOVE to play with her! I don't know how many times I have heard the girls ask Grandma if she wants to play in the kitchen or color, or play soccer...whatever! And Grandma is always so quick to be excited and say YES! The girls LOVE it as do I. We are so lucky to have such sweet Grandparents who have so much love for our girls!
I'm going to ditto that I love the last picture of Lucy too. TOO CUTE! You ARE lucky to have such good Grandparents for your kids! But when they are as cute as yours are, it's hard to imagine anyone saying they wouldn't want to play with them!
I am a WAHM with a beautiful husband, Chris and 3 beautiful girls, Sadie, Lucy, and Daphne! We love to play together, go to parks, the mall, golf, read books together and just plain old being together! I love to have a creative outlet. I am a photographer and LOVE that! I also enjoy scrapbooking, singing and hmmmmm... what else do I do with ALL my spare time...blogging.
3 comments:
That is so cute. Grandma's are wonderful aren't they??? Lucy looks so big in the last picture. Holding the marker like a big girl and all!!
How sweet. I love the last picture of Lucy with her midge' marker. I love her sweet little face. It's so nice to have family around!
I'm going to ditto that I love the last picture of Lucy too. TOO CUTE! You ARE lucky to have such good Grandparents for your kids! But when they are as cute as yours are, it's hard to imagine anyone saying they wouldn't want to play with them!
Post a Comment