Monday, November 05, 2007

Halloween Pictures

Okay, these were so difficult to get! The girls were not cooperating so I gave up. I tried bribeing them and everything! Sadie even put her hand on my shoulder while I was trying to get Lucy's and says "are you sweatie Mommy?" YES!!!!!


Here are some pictures from our Halloween party! I didn't get too many pictures because I was busy doing other things! I tried to get a few of the different ones but I missed so much! There were seriously SO many kids on our trampoline! It was hilarious!
Here are some of the kids playing at the grave yard dig! Digging up bugs and fingers and stuff. Sadie and Averee had TONS of fun playing in the sand, I meant to get a picture but didn't get out there in time!
Sadie decorating her Haunted House. I love how focused she is!
Lucy had so much fun with the Bobbing for Apples bucket! She would take an apple out, bite it and throw it back in with a big splash! Then get another one and do the same! She was loving it!
Sadie and Evka at Dance on Halloween with their wonderful dance teacher M.A.

2 comments:

Lyndsee Bates said...

Lots of fun, they are cute with MA you should e-mail her that picture she would love it!!

Tara said...

I don't know how I missed this post, but it's cute! TOOT funny about Lucy taking a bite out of the apples and then throwing them back in!
Fun, CUTE girls! (Miss you guys!)