
Sadie and Lucy have been LOVING to play the piano and sing (yell) lately. It is so cute and I don't mind the yelling at all! I know that they are having fun together and enjoying eachother! That is good enough for me!

They girls LOVE running and getting Grandpa Bob! They think it is so funny! Even tonight Lucy was up on the tower and she started squeeling about something as she was climbing down, like she got a good idea about something, and she ran and got Grandpa Bob. So cute!








6 comments:
Looks like you had a fun time with the other grandparents there. Wish we could have been in three places at once!
I LOVE that picture of the three of you. Story of Lucy getting her "great idea" to go get Grampa Bob is really cute. What a sweetie.
Looks like Chris was being camera-shy this Thanksgiving.
How fun! I love the little aprons. What a great idea. Glad you had such a wonderful time!
Love Sadis hair do in the pictures! How many clips does she have in her hair? Looks like a super fun week-end. I'm sure you miss Grandma and Grandpa already!
Glad you had fun with Chris's parents! It is always fun to have family here, and so sad to have them go!!! You girls are real cute I must say!!
Thanks for sharing the CUTE picture of three beautiful girls...in their CUTE aprons! What a darling picture! (my FAV) Sound like FUN TIMES with Christy & Bob. I'm so glad they got to come out and share Thanksgiving with you all. Looks like you showed them a GREAT time! How sweet of Gramma Christy to make the girls nighttime dresses to sleep in. Did the girls get to pick out their out fabric?
Post a Comment