I, yes I, forgot my camera! So these are from my cell phone! I was seriously so MAD about not bringing my camera. Anyway, there is always next year! Sadie's school had a fall feast on Tuesday! It was so much fun. I signed up to help out, since Grandma Christy is in town I had someone to watch Lucy! So it worked out nice! It was SO fun to be with her at school! She was loving it! I needed to soak in as much as I could since soon she will be embarrassed when I come help out at school! She was so cuddley! Anyway, all the classes prepared something last week for their fall feast. Then they all gathered in the auditorium and had their feast. Then each age group had learned a little song that they got to sing. Then EVERYONE did the Turkey Tango! It was so cute! This was my first experience with helping out at school and it was kind of humorous. With a bunch of Mom's there to help out, probably too many, every Mom is used to being in control so it was kind of funny to see some of the Mom's looking all stressed if there wasn't really something for them to do at the moment or they weren't doing it their way. Anyway, it was funny. Here are some "pictures" of our fun!








5 comments:
How fun! Sadie looks so cute at school. Sorry about forgetting your camera, it must be camera bad luck time because my battery died during Shane's Thanksgiving party today! I wish I could have seen Sadie do the Turkey Tango! Sounds fun!!!!
So cute, isn't fun to see them in their own little world at school. I love going in to Caleb's class!
How frustrating that you forgot your camera! But thank goodness for cell phone camera's....saved the day. Looks like a FUN time for Sadie and her classmates....and mommy. Amazing, our little girls are the mommies now....helping in the classroom. Those were the days. And I know what you mean on some of the mom's....no flexibility.
How frustrating that you forgot your camera! But thank goodness for cell phone camera's....saved the day. Looks like a FUN time for Sadie and her classmates....and mommy. Amazing, our little girls are the mommies now....helping in the classroom. Those were the days. And I know what you mean on some of the mom's....no flexibility.
Post a Comment