Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tickle Tickle!

So I don't really have a picture for this story, but I'll post one of Lucy anyway, for a fun visual! But I had to share this story because it makes me smile! About 2 weeks ago, Lucy and I were running errands. We were driving in the car and I hear her say "kicko, kicko, kicko" in her cute little voice, then just totally start laughing. Then she did it again. I looked back and she has her pant leg pulled up and she is totally tickling her leg! She just kept doing it over and over and just cracking up! Then she would get all excited when she knew she was ABOUT to tickle herself, like how you atticipate it and it makes you laugh! Anyway, she has been doing this since then quite often in the car and I just LOVE it! I hate that I have to drive and keep my eyes on the road because I just want to watch her! She is SO cute!! I LOVE ALL the joy she brings into our lives! She is such a bundle of fun! Oh, and today, we were at Costco and some guy was demonstrating a blender that I REALLY want and seriously, SHE was his best audience of the day! She would "Ooooohh" and "Aaaawww" over EVERYTHING he did! It was hilarious! She really was excited about it! Maybe she can convince Daddy how cool it was!!! Well, we just love her so much and are SO glad to have her in our lives! We love LUCY!!!

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Her hair looks almost white in that picture. She is adorable!

Rachel said...

She is such a doll! We love having her over, she always makes us laugh.

Lyndsee Bates said...

She IS so cute! I would have loved to hear her kicko-ing herself. She is at such a fun age, I espicially love her because she gives me loves when I see her! I love that she likes me!!!

Tara said...

I LOVE that she is kicko-ing her own leg, and laughing...that is the cutest thing ever. She is such a doll! LOVE HER! Wish we were closer so we could see it.

David Stewart said...

What a cutie-pie! Kicko, Kicko, Kicko...on herself: now that is darling! My sister used to call tickle "beagle, beagle, beagle"....funny how a little one interprets what they 'think they hear'. Lucy is the bomb!

David Stewart said...

Gramma Stewie: previous comment from Dad was really from ME. (about Lucy and my sister & tickling) Opps, I forgot to write it was from Gramma Stewie.