Monday, November 12, 2007

Beauty School Drop Out!


Wow! What Beauties! I was watching my friends kids last week and while I went to change the laundry Sadie went and got my makeup and turned the play room into a salon! The girls attempted to make themselves even more beautiful! I was just saying a few days before that I am not very good at arriving on a "scene" and thinking to take a picture. Rather my mind goes straight to, lets clean it and everyone up! But I caught myself and told them to keep playing while I got my camera! I did make it fast though! All in all, they had a good time!
Sadie's expression says exactly what I was feeling!! Check out ALL that foundation!!

This is our little friend Ellie. I must admit, she's got quite the potential in the makeup career!

Lucy's future as a beautician...not so much! But hey! She still looks gorgeous!! Without a mirror, that's probably as good as I would do!

8 comments:

Tricia said...

I don't know Lucy looks pretty hot! That is so funny. Crazy girls. I'm glad you thought to take a picture even with ALL that mess.

Amy G said...

Okay that is hilarious! I love the eyebrows and Sadie's use of foundation is remarkable! Move over Mary Kay!

Colleen said...

Oh geez. I would NOT have thought to grab a camera. That is awesome you caught it. Little stinkers! Cute though!

Julianne said...

Haha! Too funny! Now just make sure you keep the nail polish locked up--that's where my girls get into trouble. ;)

Tara said...

I'm sitting at the computer totally laughing!! That just cracks me up. I love that they all think so many different things go on your forhead!
I'm going to "second" takemetohawaii's comment about watching out for nail polish...I've got a nice big spot on our new sheets from clear nail polish that I can't get out, thanks to a sneaky Allie moment.
Glad you caught the moment on camera though!! It will be one of those FUN ones when they are older!

Rachel said...

So funny how they always go for their eyebrows! What naughty stinkers!

Lyndsee Bates said...

That is hilarious! I love the foundation. I think that they all are so beautiful!!! Good times!

Heather Guymon said...

Ha ha ha ha that is so funny Lanae!!! Good for you for grabbing the camera this time!!!!