Okay, look at me! I am actually getting caught up since our trip! We went to the Fire Station for playgroup right after we got back from California and I have been so excited to post these pictures because how stinkin' fun is that to go to the fire station...and who doesn't love a fireman! Ü The girls had a such a good time and they still talk about it everytime we drive past the station!The girls by the fire men gear! I love these pictures because Lucy always stands with her arms behind her back like this. If she is waiting for you to fill up her sippy, she waits with her arms behind her back, or if she's just hanging out, she puts her arms behind her back! It is too funny!


Sadie and Evka, excited about their new Fire man hats!

So coolest thing ever, the kids got to turn the fire hose on and hold it! They each got a turn turning it on and off and holding it! It was way exciting! Except at first! This was their reaction when they busted it out and said who wants to do it! Sadie was excited to do it after a second. (and after Lyndsee showed the kids it was fun!)

Sadie in action! (They pulled that lever back to turn it on and then pushed it forward to turn it off - just about their level!)
Lucy had fun splashing around in the water afterwards!





4 comments:
That is the COOLEST! How fun!!! I love that your girls got to go together too, not just some school field trip...which would still be fun, just not as cool as YOU getting to go with BOTH your girls and take pictures!
Love it! Jealous of the fun time you had! Glad you shared pictures.
-That's funny about Lucy standing with her arms behind her back. I love getting more glimpses of her personality. She's so cute!
We had such a blast. Glad to see you are catching up on your blog while Sadie is at school :) The girls always have fun! Good times.....
Oh I guess you did this last night sorry to assume that :)... but look at me haha!!!!
That is the best playgroup EVER! I'm going to have to copy. I love that they got to shoot the water how, how cool is that! Lucy is too cute with her arms just like that waiting so kind.
Post a Comment